I’m sorry it’s been so long since my last post! All the house pictures have been on Josh’s phone and he’s been so busy with house stuff that he hasn’t had time to upload them onto the computer.
That being said, we’re almost done!! The entire main floor is painted except the for the kitchen, and the upstairs is completely drywalled and primed. Daddy has set the 24th of November as the move in date, ‘wether we’re ready or not’.
The things that have to be done before we move in are:
- The kitchen needs to be painted
- The hardwood floor needs to be laid down on the main level
- The pantry shelves need to be built
- Hanging rods need to be purchased/installed in all 4 clothes closets (Daddy’s, Mum’s, boy’s, and girl’s)
- The upstairs needs to be painted (including ceilings)
- Laminate flooring needs to be put down upstairs
- The upstairs bathrooms need to be tiled
- The upstairs toilets need to be purchased and installed
- The upstairs vanities/tops need to be purchased and/or built and installed
- And last but certainly not least, the stairs down into the basement need to be built
I know it seems impossible, but I am constantly reminded that, as Philippians 2:13 says,
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
Please note that following this post will be a series of posts, (with pictures *smile*), that will hopefully bring you up to date.
Have a blessed day!